Zodiac Pool Systems Inc Introduces Intelligent Pool Control System
ZODIAC POOL SYSTEMS, INC. INTRODUCES INTELLIGENT POOL CONTROL SYSTEM FOR SMART PHONES AND WEB DEVICES
Easy to use system allows pool owners to control the pool anytime, anywhere, from any web-connected device.
SAN DIEGO – Feb. 13, 2012 - Zodiac Pool Systems, Inc. today launched its new iAquaLink™, which allows pool owners to harness the power of the web to monitor, adjust, and program AquaLink® pool controllers. Using any web browser or custom apps for leading smartphones or tablets, pool owners can control their pool or pool/spa combo anytime, anywhere.
iAquaLink apps are available for Apple® and Android® smartphones and tablets, and can be downloaded from the Apple App Store® or Android Market®.
The apps feature simple and intuitive graphical user interfaces, making them extremely easy to use and learn. A mobile web-app is also available for other smartphones, tablets, and eReaders.
According to Zodiac, iAquaLink is affordable; the apps, as well as the ongoing service, are free, and attractively priced upgrade kits are available to support every AquaLink control system ever made. For pool owners who don't yet have an automated control system, Zodiac is offering two bundled kits, which include a complete AquaLink RS system along with the iAquaLink Web Connect Device.
The technology requires only one device be connected, and installation can be completed in just three steps by pool professionals or home automation specialists.
Top features include:
- Simple setup and programming of variable speed pumps, cleaners, lighting, waterfalls, temperature control and monitoring of system status, among other features
- Ability to be used on more mobile device platforms than any other pool control system
- Operability with virtually any smart device, tablet, e-reader, or Web-enabled device
- Capability to be used as the only user interface, or to be combined with Zodiac's complete line of wall-mounted or wireless AquaLink controllers
- Installation wirelessly via Wi-Fi or hardwired via Ethernet cable
- One connection point from router to control for more reliable connectivity
- Seamless integration with any existing Aqualink control system in a simple upgrade kit
- Bundled control systems for pools only or pool/spa combinations available
- Multiple pools can be controlled from a single app
David Goldman, director of product development, automation and sanitation, at Zodiac, says, "Using our free app with a smart phone or any web-enabled device, consumers can control their pool, even when on the go. iAquaLink is the most versatile, intuitive, and user-friendly mobile pool controller ever." He adds, "We are very enthusiastic about this innovative new product."
For additional information: http://www.iaqualink.com.
About Zodiac Pool Systems, Inc.
Zodiac Pool Systems, Inc., a subsidiary of Zodiac Marine & Pool, S.A.S., is a global leader in swimming pool and spa products and services. The company's comprehensive product lines are marketed under the leading brand names of Zodiac®, Polaris®, Jandy®, Baracuda®, Nature2®, and Cover-Pools®. Zodiac is the leading provider of premium, innovative pool and spa products and is committed to designing and producing the most energy efficient, earth-friendly pool products and systems available.
To learn more about Zodiac, visit www.zodiacpoolsystems.com or call 800-822-7933.