New exclusive trade products and increased investment in trade spur better relationships with dealers
SAN DIEGO – June 30, 2014 – Zodiac Pool Systems, Inc. (@ZodiacPool_USA) has significantly increased its investment in support of the dealer channel through a combination of initiatives designed to step up its manufacturer-dealer partnerships. Recognizing the increasing competition in the marketplace, Zodiac® has set out to become the leading partner to pool builders, retailers and service companies by providing the tools dealers need to become skilled marketers as well as subject matter experts. Ultimately, the company hopes to assist dealers in developing more efficient and profitable business practices.
Zodiac Pool Systems has aligned its resources and strategies to ensure dealers have the tools needed to thrive in 2014. Top initiatives include:
- Increased national consumer advertising – National online campaigns, supported by a call-to-action of rebates, help drive consumers into stores.
- Zodiac and Polaris® Days – These brick and mortar storefront event promotions drive sales, create excitement and offer additional discount allowances as well as online advertising, website inclusion and free giveaways as part of the program.
- "Get Rewarded" tiered rebates – This first-in-the industry tiered rebate structure promotes margin protection and offers higher rebates to consumers who pay more for their products.
- Exclusive trade series products – To provide product differentiation, two new trade series automatic pool cleaners have been introduced exclusively for brick and mortar dealers.
- New technical training program – New national program with increased product training is being introduced this summer; more information to come soon.
- Zodiac Premium® – The industry-leading rewards program offers the most sought after business management tools and loyalty-points rewards, including the popular Club P® trip.
- Exclusive ProEdge™ builder program – Zodiac's enhanced loyalty program includes customized resources, priority listings and personalized marketing tools for loyal Zodiac customers.
- Point-of-purchase marketing – First-rate displays and point of sale materials showcase products and promotions.
- Genuine parts program – a new preferred professional provider program offers extended warranties, marketing tools, and advertising for participating dealers, among other benefits.
- LAAP – The lowest acceptable advertised price policy protects against the devaluation of product and helps to improve margins.
- Professional installation warranty policy – This policy supports proper and safe installation of pool equipment by limiting warranty on items not installed by certified pros.
Customers that participate in all programs benefit most. As an example, Tom Steinbacher, president of TexSun Pools in Houston, a Zodiac customer for many years, says, "My partnership with Zodiac has truly benefited my business. One-of-a-kind programs, incentives, and their commitment to my success has made a real difference, helping me to increase sales and become more profitable."
For its part, Zodiac says it intends to stay a leader in programs that continue to raise the bar for the industry and its professional retailers, builders and technicians. "Our guiding principles are collaboration, mutual trust and innovation," says Michelle Kenyon, vice president of marketing for Zodiac Pool Systems. "With that philosophy, the goal becomes shared growth. We intend to be the channel's best partner."
To hear the latest news from Zodiac, connect with the company on social media by visiting www.facebook.com/ZodiacPoolSystems or www.twitter.com/ZodiacPool_USA.
About Zodiac Pool Systems, Inc.
Zodiac Pool Systems, Inc., a subsidiary of Zodiac Marine & Pool, S.A.S., is a global leader in swimming pool and spa products and services. The company's comprehensive product lines are marketed under the leading brand names of Zodiac®, Polaris®, Jandy® Pro Series, Nature2®, and Cover-Pools®. Zodiac is the leading provider of premium, innovative pool and spa products and is committed to designing and producing the most energy efficient, earth-friendly pool products and systems available. To learn more about Zodiac, visit www.zodiacpoolsystems.com or call 800-822-7933.